Book Discounts and Return Policies
A 20 percent discount off the list or AI Price is available on the purchase of six or more books. During book sales, this bulk discount may not apply.
All shipping prices are calculated based on total cost prior to discounts.
The following policy applies to book orders.
- Within 30 days of the invoice date, books may be returned for 100 percent credit.*
- Books may be returned 30 days after the invoice date for 100 percent credit, minus a 15 percent restocking fee.*
- Books must be returned within 90 days of purchase and all return shipments must be prepaid in full. No returns will be accepted after 90 days.
- The returned books must be current editions in saleable condition, free of labels and marks.
- No cash refunds will be given.
- Damaged or defective books should be returned for replacement.
Shipping fees reflect charges the Appraisal Institute has paid on behalf of the customer to secure arrival to the customer’s designated shipping country. The Appraisal Institute cannot be held responsible for local delivery issues and charges.
All foreign orders, including orders to Canada, must be prepaid in U.S. funds prior to shipment. All shipping costs will be assessed separately. Prices are subject to change without notice.
Webinar Recordings and Downloads
Webinar recordings and other downloads are not returnable.
* Credit applies to book price only and does not include shipping and handling charges